Last Updated December 03, 2018
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at NKS, LLC, doing business as Little Sponges® (“Little Sponges®,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
Information automatically collected
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain other information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (and sponsored links).
How do we use your information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect to receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. We use your name and e-mail address for the purposes of creating your Little Sponges account and communicating with you to provide guidance and support. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requests).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your personal information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either deleted or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent, guardian or teacher of such a minor and consent to such minor’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economics Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account to terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Opting out of email marketing: you can unsubscribe from out marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are guaranteed specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addressed of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure that the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removes from our systems.
Do we make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws,
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
NKS, LLC (d/b/a Little Sponges®)
Attention: Natalya Seals
160 Wheaten Dr
Woodstock, GA 30188
If you have further questions or comments about our policies email us at email@example.com or by post to:
NKS, LLC (d/b/a Little Sponges®)
Attention: Natalya Seals
160 Wheaten Dr.
Woodstock, GA 30188
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change the information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.